Looking Good For Christmas - Week 14

Options
2»

Replies

• Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone. I didn't lose much this week again, but I'm not expecting big results at this point. I probably shouldn't even count it, but it's keeping me motivated. I could not find the Air Climber so I had to order it on line. Has anyone used this before? It looks like it could be fun. I am up to running 5 miles a day at 5 MPH on my treadmill, but still not losing much.

That is fantastic that you are running 5 miles a day. Keep up the awesome work. I would say you will need to change your exercise up a little to confuse your body into working harder. Since you have been doing just the running for a while your body is use to it and will only push so hard for you. If you start to confuse it, it will have to work harder to burn more calories. Don't settle, get even. You can and will get to your goal. Just switch it up a little and you will be there in no time. Have a wonderful week. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Well I don't know how but I didn't lose anything. I'm not complaining because I have been eating like crazy!! I have been stress eating and it's almost TOM and I seem to want to eat everything in site. Hopefully next week will be better. I'm obviously not going to reach my Christmas goal!

Good job everyone for losing this week!!!

Now, if you really want to make your goal, you will do it. Put your mind into it and ask yourself everytime you start heading towards your fridge or for any bad foods, do I really need this or do I want it? Don't give up on yourself. You are so worth the hard work. Think about how good you will feel once you accomplish your goal. Stop saying, Oh it is okay, unless you want to be right where you are at. Start saying, I can do this and I have my MFP to help anytime I need it. NO MORE EXCUSES!!! I CAN DO THIS!!! give yourself some credit. Starting today is a new day and you will get over this hump.
    I am only saying these things to help motivate you. Please do not take any offense to it. You can do this and we are all here cheering you on all the way. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    I haven't posted the past couple weeks. The weight is just not coming off, and I'm getting discouraged and frustrated.
    I am still committed, I gave up diet coke on Friday. I've made it 3 days so far, which is 3 days longer than I've ever made it before, so mini goal there!
    I have not done a very good job at logging my dinner, really once I get home I don't turn the computer back on, so I don't get my evening meal logged regularly.
    But I have been eatting very well, I think. And I've increased my workouts to include 10 minutes on my elliptical, burning an additional 100 calories. For a total cal burn of 300. I work out 5 days a week, and have been very good about meeting that goal every day.
    I just am frustrated that in the past 3 months I haven't been able to lose any more weight.

I'm stuck at 188.

A suggestion about journaling your dinner. Put it in before you go home, so that it is planned out for you. Planning is very helpful with not overdueing it. I plan my week on Sunday's so there is no mistake on what I eat all week and no way for me to overeat. Don't give up on yourself. You can do this. You have upped your cardio workouts and that is fantastic. Are you doing any strength training? I know it sounds wierd, but it will help with losing weight. You might take a look at BeachBody.com They have great programs that you can choose from, they even come with a nutrition plan with each program. Hang in there, it will get better and easier. Keep up the great work. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who has lost, keep up the awesome work. To the people that have not, don't give up. You can do this. Just remember to journal your workouts and meals and then take a look at what you might need to change to get your metabolism going. It will get easier. I am cheering everyone on. Have a fantastic week. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Okay here is my weigh in for Saturday
    Start Date July 15 186.0
    Week 1 July 22 186.0
    Week 2 July 29 186.0
    Week 3 August 5 186.0
    Week 4 August 12 186.0
    Week 5 August 19 181.2
    Week 6 August 26 179.2 (down 2 pounds)
    Week 7 September 5 178.0
    Week 8 September 12 177.8
    Week 9 September 18 176.8
    Week 10 September 26 176.4
    Week 11 October 3 176.4
    Week 12 October 10 176.2
    Week 13 October 17 176.2

I actually took a couple days off last week, due to the fact my body told me to. I have been working out nonstop for the last 5 months and my body just said, slow down. So that is what I did. Now I am back in the game today. I am starting Round 2, Week 2 of P90X today and am ready for it. I have 11 pounds to go to my ultimate goal weight and plan to be there before Christmas.
    Have a wonderful week everyone!!! :bigsmile:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi there ... here's the new thread for week 15 ... see you there :happy:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/69014-looking-good-for-christmas-week-15