Need some friends with a lot to lose...

Options

Replies

• CDAL0906
    CDAL0906 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about 75-80 pounds left to lose, you can add me.
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Have lost 35 (was 41 but gained a few back) still have about 80 left to lose! Would be happy to be your friend! :)
  • ironicusername
    Options
    Damn, I wish I only had 45 pounds to lose! lol

Feel free to add me as well. =]
  • ekburnet
    ekburnet Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request ~ Elaine
  • honeybake01
    honeybake01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are not alone, I have 125.00 lbs to lose. I am having a hard time because of my health and what I can eat and cannot eat.
    Don't let yourself feel bad because some of your friends lost their weight and is maintain it.

You are the only one that can make yourself feel better about losing the weight the people on here only can give you their side of their own story. You have to pull your head up, put a smile on and take it one day at a time.

When the weight start coming off more and more you will find that inn strength to keep going. Yes it is good to have someone to write to about the things you do but they cannot do it for you.

So cheer up and start planning what you are going to do once you reach your goal

Tina
  • angelraguel
    angelraguel Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    me. ive lost some and still have a long way to go and struggling at mo 2. add me if ud like
  • cindyj64
    cindyj64 Posts: 1
    Options
    You can add me I have about 100 lbs to lose.
  • bblair45
    bblair45 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started using this site and I have at least 50 to loose. I understand what it's like to start this journey of weight loss, I lost weight before, but gained it back over the past 10 years. It kind of crept up on me. I am not sure how much help I can be but I was encouraged to join because a coworker has lost weight and she inspired me. She had 80 to loose and she's older than me and by making changes in exercise and food over the last year she has lost half or it.
  • mirandaallyn
    mirandaallyn Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I'm right there with you! :)
  • trae4
    trae4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I have about 45 lbs. to lose as well!
  • 2big4menow
    Options
    I have 60 to lose, feel free to add me :)
  • alaskalute
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I have a lot of weight to lose, but since I started in January with Weight Watchers, I'm down from 370 to 337. Everyone's journey is different, and although it sounds corny, don't compare your's to someone else's, just to yourself!
    I'll definitely be your friend.
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I still have about another 65 to lose so feel free to add me!
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I've lost 42lb so far and still have about 90lb to go to my ultimate goal, so feel free to add me :)
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I can use all the friends I can get. Support and ACCOUNTABILITY! :) Feel free to add me also.
  • definitelyval
    definitelyval Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've got about 100 to lose! Friend request on the way! Also anyone else feel free to add me! :)
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I am on the same journey, just at a different point in it -- I can appreciate your comments about feeling bad, but if you ever need any motivation I am here.. so add me if you'd like :)
  • Angiemarsh2008
    Angiemarsh2008 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting this weight loss journey AGAIN.....add me :)
  • archadtz
    archadtz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have 60ish to lose.

Anyone is free to add me, but please note that I interact and support all my friends, and I expect the same in return. I also generally maintain a smaller list as I don't think it's feasible to manage a friends list of 100+ people. :)
  • AmandaJade9
    AmandaJade9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 to lose, feel free to add me :-)