Post Pregnancy Dieter

Options
Hello all!
After being overjoyed with a surprise pregnancy, I realized I was already overweight and just going to get bigger. I only gained 20 lbs throughout the pregnancy and delivered an 8lb 11 oz baby girl in August. I've already lost more than I gained but now I'm trying to get in better health and raise my energy level for her. Everything was easy until now.....
Now I am starting to gain weight back!

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and welcome to MFP!! There is a thread somewhere out there.... I think the Preggo Platform and maybe a Post Preggo Platform with others who have recently become pregnant or given birth. You are not alone here, dear! Good luck on your weight loss!
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Well congratz on the baby girl. She is cute!!!! Just keep up the good work and make sure that you drink your water and keep track of things that you eat!!!
    :drinker: :drinker:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. You're baby is so cute!:flowerforyou:
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. :happy:
  • MrsE2010
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the info.
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    Welcome.I am here for the same reason. You are so lucky that you lost your pregnancy weight. I still have a long way to go. Good luck!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MrsE2010
    Options
    What a beautiful baby! Good luck to you.
  • Stefanie102684
    Options
    Wow. Sounds very similar to me. I was always fairly thin. I got pregnant at 22, Only gained about 15 lbs through out my pregnancy. Right after giving birth I lost all of my pregnancy weight plus 5 lbs. I was happily surprised. And shortly after that.. it started creeeping back. And that is why I'm here.. plus trying to lose that little pooch right below my belly button, REALLY getting on my nerves. lol. Good Luck to you, hopefully you will find this sight very helpful and encouraging. I just stared this week and so far I'm pretty obsessed. lol. --Stefanie