Crazy canucks Oct 14,09

Options
Good morning!

Weigh is up 2 pounds...Thanksgiving...yuck!!!! Best of luck to everyone.

Go Canada GO!!!!!

Replies

• TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning Y'all!

Weight is the same as 2 weeks ago (I didn't weigh-in last week)!! YEAH!! :bigsmile:

I've still only gained 2lbs since finding out I was preggie!! :love:
  • Krystled
    Options
    Well the pumpkin pie was too good! up 1lbs this week
    Good luck this week Canucks!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Well the pumpkin pie was too good! up 1lbs this week
    Good luck this week Canucks!

does this group do challenges still? imat 135
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I don't do the challenges...I use this as a check in balance- to hold myself accountable to others to login in every week. My life is too busy, I tried to stay focus on exercise and eating healthier. Best of luck!
  • madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Hope you didn't consume too much turkey and stuffing. I am down 1 pound this week to 142.:happy:

As for the challenges, I try to incorporate them into my week but do not alway succeed. This week was a leaping squat that I have not attempted because I do my lower body workout on Thursday nights, so I will attempt it tonight and wait for the next challenge.:ohwell:

Everyone stay motivated and warm, we have snow in Edmonton, winter is early this year.:cry:
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    weigh in 140.6
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hey THEre!!

I have been MIA for awhile, went back to school and need to get back on track now!!

my weight has gone up from lack or working out and the summer!! so i am going to try and weigh in every week again and FIANLLY get to my goal weightg, only problem is i don't ever have time to workout anymore, between school, studying, assignments and our business and the house and kids!!

So just going to start watching what i eat and drink from now on, i'm actually in class right now!! lol

ok, so anyways..........my weight today is 114.8, YUK since i was done to 108.6 back in july i think it was. I actually brought my lunch from home instead of eating in the cafe!!

Good Luck Everyone!!
  • farmboy104
    Options
    Hi Everyone
    I am another one of those Canucks ( East Coast / maritimes )
    My wife told me about this site as she is a member and I have ben saying I want to lose a couple pounds.
    I understand what alot of people say when they mention there seems like no time.
    We have 2 kids ( daughter will be 8 soon and our son will be 6 next month ). With working full time, kids homework , chores etc the days and nights seem to disappear.
    I must get better at watching what I eat ( especially snacking at night ).

Hope that everyone has a great day ! :-)
  • teacherd
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am a full time Kindergarten teacher looking for some support in losing the weight that I have put on in the last few years... Jay83 is a friend and hooked me up:)
  • teacherd
    Options
    287706.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • healthymom2009
    Options
    I haven't checked in with this group since the summer but I'm back on track and wanted to share it. I am down to 165 lbs today! (-2 lbs this week) See some familiar names so thought you might like to know I'm working hard here in Regina. I did behave myself for Thanksgiving and ate a small turkey dinner and one piece of pumpkin pie. Plus I am doing C25K week 4 three times a week. Must repeat this week until I have more endurance.

Congrats to the Canucks who are sticking with MFP and feeling good!