100 Pounds lost today. My "During" pictures.

Options

Replies

• Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    So inspiring!

Thanks for posting.
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Great! Congrats on your hard work!
  • smileybooliz
    smileybooliz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Such a transformation!! Obviously you've done a lot of hard work! Great job!! :flowerforyou:

I haven't read through all the posts so maybe someone has already asked but....how tall are you and what did you do to get to where you're at and how long did it take you?

You were adorable before and even more so now! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you. I am a shorty, I am 5'3 so 255+ pounds did not sit well on me.. One thing I did was exercise from the very beginning. I never put up the excuse that I was too heavy to exercise. Even if it was just walking around. I think this is why I am not too flabby now and I am grateful that I exercised from Day 1. It took me about 2 and a half years to get 100 off. Looking forward to another half a year for the last 15.

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. May sound really crazy but I'm excited to hear it took you 2 1/2 years to get the 100lbs. off. I'm almost at my year anniversary and I've only lost lost around 30lbs. and feeling a bit discouraged. Especially when so many people have lost so much more by their year mark. So, I have a renewed vigor to keep going. Thank you so much for answering my question. Once again, you look amazing and have done an amazing job!! :happy:
  • Tallblondechick
    Options
    wow.totally amazing.;..YOU ROCK!
  • sjdelisle
    sjdelisle Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fabulous!! I'm looking to lose 100 lbs as well. Now I know it really CAN be done! Great Job!
  • msbbaldwin
    Options
    Way to go beautiful!!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of you're success.Well done.:happy:
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    What an awesome job you have done losing 100 pounds and I personally think you should be very happy it was not any quicker as now you have well learned what it will take for the rest of your life to stay here and not go back up. I know you have had good weeks and bad weeks, just like all the rest of us that have been slow losing. What a small price to pay for how GREAT you look now!!!! I too and 5'3 and weighed 259 at my start to a healthy lifestyle, so I know just how miserable your felt. You have 2 things going for you that I didn't - I am 66 years old and I did not exercise for the first 2 years. Even though I waited so long to start (both age and exercising) you give me hope that I will make it one day in the future because I WILL NOT quit ever. Thank you so much for posing your pics and telling us a bit about your loss. Hugs
  • TMF1123
    TMF1123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, thanks for inspiring me to press on.
  • zombiesage
    zombiesage Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WOW your an inspiration, you look amazing!
  • AndrewTCarr
    AndrewTCarr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Outstanding. Simply outstanding.
  • elizaschoob
    Options
    Yay! That is fantastic!
  • sarahkristin33
    Options
    You look great ! congrats!
    Sarah :)
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look like a whole new person!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic...I look forward to that day as well. Finish that 15 pounds
  • Jgordon082263
    Options
    Congrats! You look Amazing!!!:smile:
  • Corama1105
    Options
    What a HUGE accomplishment!!! You rock!!!!
  • angelbaby88612
    Options
    Congrats! you look wonderful!
  • alsi602
    alsi602 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Such an inspiration!
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Awesome job !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!