Craving Curb'er anyone?

Options
What if i told you i've made a 37 calorie root beer float that tastes better the real thing?
:love:

Head to your local fruitful yield or health food store and pick up the follow

ARTIC ZERO frozen dessert in VANILLA MAPLE (better then ice cream and only 150 calories in the whole pint)
and
ZEVIA SODA in ROOT BEER flavor ( 0 calories)

Scoop a serving of the "ice cream" out into a tall glass
Slowly pour zevia soda over top

and ENJOY

37 calories 4 total grams of sugar. Now thats love :heart:

Replies

• cdavis6037
    Options
    sounds delish!

What if i told you i've made a 37 calorie root beer float that tastes better the real thing?

ARTIC ZERO frozen dessert in VANILLA MAPLE (better then ice cream and only 150 calories in the whole pint)
    and

and ENJOY

• DfantaBeneFIT
    Options
    Thanks, It really does the trick!

I honestly think you could even fool kids with this one!
  • seehe
    seehe Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    where do you find zevia soda> Is that soda sweetened with Stevia?I live in Tucson and haven't seen any....
  • SantanaKathleen
    Options
    WOW!!!
    quote]

and

and ENJOY

[/quote]
  • DfantaBeneFIT
    Options
    Yes ma'am. Do you have a Whole foods in tucson? Check there or any local nutrition store! Its amazing they have "dr. Zevia" tastes just like Dr pepper (my fav), cream soda is heavenly and several other awesome flavors!! It is sweetened with stevia!

where do you find zevia soda> Is that soda sweetened with Stevia?I live in Tucson and haven't seen any....
  • seehe
    seehe Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Thanks- I actually found it in a Fry's grocery stores's organic food section. I can't tolerate aspartame - makes me a total insomniac- so am really grateful to learn about Zevia from you :-)
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    Sounds yummy. I will have to try this