NSV

Options
My morning started out like most other mornings. I got up, got dressed and ready for work, ate breakfast, etc. My husband got home from his work (he works overnight shifts) just as I was headed out the door. I gave him a quick kiss goodbye and got into my car. I received a phone call from him about five minutes later. He just wanted to tell me, "Nice *kitten*!"

Tee Hee :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Nice.. lol
  • lyonsfool03
    Options
    Hahaha thats cute.... Fellas I hope you read this... I never knew the impact on my wife I had until I started complimenting on how good she has been looking. She tries so hard to impress me, it has now become a game for our health stats. I am truly very proud of her..
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    Hahaha thats cute.... Fellas I hope you read this... I never knew the impact on my wife I had until I started complimenting on how good she has been looking. She tries so hard to impress me, it has now become a game for our health stats. I am truly very proud of her..

Seriously, men. Pay attention to these words of wisdom! ;)

That's awesome, whylee!! I love when my hubby compliments me, it takes the sting right out of the number on the scale! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!