What protein powder do you buy??

Options
2»

Replies

• Kiswinning
    Kiswinning Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Garden of Life perfect meal Vanilla flavored that way I can put chocolate or fruit in it and it tastes so good. The chocolate flavored is good too.
  • urfitnesspal2
    urfitnesspal2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Nitrean+ Dutch chocolate tastes good, and comes highly recommended by Men's Fitness magazine.

http://www.atlargenutrition.com/products/nitrean-dc

they are running a 15% off sale that ends today as well...
  • cadynappi
    cadynappi Posts: 63
    Options
    Dymatize ISO-100. Cookies and Cream tastes great.

Love this too! This is what I use. I really enjoy the gourmet Vanilla. I have tried the Smooth Banana also. I like it because it has no carbs and no sugar... Also great tasting
  • Jewelforyou
    Options
    Thanks everybody, these are great!

I already make smoothies in the morning as it is, so it will be an easy adjustment to add in some protein powder.
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    I buy it from MYprotein they have fanastatic deals best on UK IMO 5 kg protein poweder 30 - 40 pound
  • Jewelforyou
    Options
    The some of the flavoured ones (like cookies and cream, etc.) sound good for when I'm on the go and not near my blender. Do they really taste ok with just water added?? I'm a taste first kind of girl :)
  • BeanQueen3000
    Options
    Given how often i see it at the stores in my area, i'm surprised that more people don't use muscle milk or EAS whey. I know the calorie count is pretty high for both, but they also seem to be the least expensive and not overtly offensive taste-wise. Anyone care to fill me in on why they're not more popular choices?
  • yvetters77
    yvetters77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love the Arbonne Vanilla Protein powder. It has 20grams of vegan protein and tastes great!
  • SkinnySoms
    Options
    I use Jay Robb Whey Protein powder. I like the chocolate flavor the best. I mix it with 1 cup of frozen mixed berries (blueberries, blackberries and raspberries) or sometimes I'll do strawberries, and a cup of fat free milk. I make sure the berries I buy don't have any added sugar, and a lot of them do. Its a super tasty breakfast or even a mid-day or night time treat! Also keeps me full for a while!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Casein and Whey. Love the Double Chocolate... I buy it off Amazon or bodybuilder.com.....
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I get my nitrotech for a good 15 dollars for 2 pound jug and that is what I stick to. For casein protein I buy optimum nutrition.
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hello Canadian friend! I live in NB :)

I bought mine at Wal-Mart and love it... Six Star Pro Nutrition, Professional Strength Whey Protein, Elite Series, by Muscletech (triple chocolate).

1 scoop has 160 cals and 26 g of protein. It's YUMMY!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    thanks to everyone for sharing. I have also thought about trying a protein powder . Do they really help with building muscle and muscle recovery?
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    The some of the flavoured ones (like cookies and cream, etc.) sound good for when I'm on the go and not near my blender. Do they really taste ok with just water added?? I'm a taste first kind of girl :)

i add with milk and the taste is good
  • fomo2011
    fomo2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm not a body-builder or anything, just wanted a good protein powder for occasional meal supplementation or post-run snack. I've liked Aria Women's Whey Protein & Slim Fast High Protein (dont' laugh!) the best. I also bought the Biggest Loser powder once it it was awful.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I use Nectar by Syntrax. They come in 10 diff flavors, can be mixed with water OR milk and are super delish.

A scoop is mixed with 8 oz water/milk. I use water.. 23 g protein, 100 cals. No fat, no carbs. Aspartame free and YUMMY

You can buy a 13 pack of it here, to try all the flavors:

http://www.dietdirect.com/syntrax-nectar-grabngo-protein.html