Options
    I do. TOO Much heh

Anyone want to get a MFP league going?

oh yes.

start a yahoo league for us!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I've never done one but they do fascinate me. As a financial research and analyst, I'd be all over this. I'd live to join too if you dont mind a newbie!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    I am in two leagues...but I hate Fantasy football now...I miss the good ol days when you had to REALLY research and know your stuff...now there are 50 t.v. shows and radio shows that give you all the little nuggets I use to have to work hard to find...so I have seen people who still think Brett Farve is in the leauge win...because they just watch or listen to Fantasy pointer shows to get their help...Took the real strategy out of it....

I am bitter cause I had clueless non football fans win in my leagues recently.. :angry:

Like the people that pick players because they are "cute" or they have a "cute" name. Grrr.

don't get me started on that...I had a friend pick a team based soely on what school they went to...he didn't win...but he picked a crappy player over a solid player..thus leaving the next person to pick a good player so he had a crappy squad and the guy who picked after him cleaned house
    Lol, we had a girl in one of out leagues pick nobody but white dudes on her team. She ended up having Welker, Witten, Jordy Nelson, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Hillis, and Nick Goings. And made the playoffs.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I am in two leagues...but I hate Fantasy football now...I miss the good ol days when you had to REALLY research and know your stuff...now there are 50 t.v. shows and radio shows that give you all the little nuggets I use to have to work hard to find...so I have seen people who still think Brett Farve is in the leauge win...because they just watch or listen to Fantasy pointer shows to get their help...Took the real strategy out of it....

I am bitter cause I had clueless non football fans win in my leagues recently.. :angry:

Like the people that pick players because they are "cute" or they have a "cute" name. Grrr.

don't get me started on that...I had a friend pick a team based soely on what school they went to...he didn't win...but he picked a crappy player over a solid player..thus leaving the next person to pick a good player so he had a crappy squad and the guy who picked after him cleaned house
    Lol, we had a girl in one of out leagues pick nobody but white dudes on her team. She ended up having Welker, Witten, Jordy Nelson, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Hillis, and Nick Goings. And made the playoffs.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

LOL! I had a friend do that too...Only white dudes..it was during the year that Peyton Hillis was beasting at RB...Man I have friend who is Asian and his name is Roddie...and every year he drafts hines ward...and Roddy White
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I do it....Too much lol my fiance complains about it.....Seriously:ohwell:
  • hyndsie
    hyndsie Posts: 22
    Options
    153315-103664 use this to join the league MFP Premier
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Fantasy Champ last year!