Chobani Toasted Breakfast Sandwich! Quick and Easy!

ummlovelovesyou
ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
Okay, so one of my friends asked how to make this, and others were baffled that you can put chobani greek yogurt on bread. Say what?! Yes, tis one of my new favorite breakfast meals, it gives me SO much energy! :happy:

photo-4.jpg

Ingredients needed:

- 2 slices of wheat bread
- 10 to 20 Blueberries (or other berries, but THIS is where the energy comes from!)
- 2 to 3 medium sized strawberries
- 1 6oz contanier CHOBANI greek yogurt, your fav flavor. I use blueberry, strawberry, or raspberry.
- 2 TBS Philadelphia Whipped Cream cheese (optional)
- A few almonds or walnuts (optional)

Steps:

1. OPTIONAL to toast your bread before you spread! It adds more texture.

2. OPTIONAL to spread 2 tbs of whipped cream cheese on bread under the yogurt, but I think it also adds more OOMPH to the sandwich. Spread Chobani evenly over each slice. I usually use 1/3 of the container for one sandwich and put the rest in a ziploc. I can get two more sandwiches out of that for the week!

securedownload-14.jpg

2. Slice strawberries and place on top of Chobani. If the strawberries are still tart sprinkle sugar on top...although blueberries are usually sweet enough to offset the tartness. Fill in gaps with blueberries. Add almonds or walnuts.

securedownload-15.jpg

3. Enjoy! It is your choice to have an open faced sandwich, or put the pieces together if you're on the go. :flowerforyou:

securedownload-16.jpg

Replies