In need of hard core workout pals!

Options
I'm 46 yrs old and have the dreaded stubborn 10-15lbs to lose. I LOVE to work out and take it pretty serious. I'm looking for friends who are freaking SERIOUS and RADICAL with their workouts too. Who love to work out as much or even more that me. Any takers??? I am a wt trainer, marathoner and biker (pedal as well as motorized)

Replies

• istillwantbacon
    Options
    Hi! I'm building up my running again- and need to get back into weight work. :)
    Definitely need some encouragement in the exercise department!
  • Twomirrors
    Twomirrors Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this one. Runner, road and mountain cyclist, windsurfer, etc... =)
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Just check my logs... I do however need to get into running. One of my goals is the 8min mile so far Im at around a 10min mile =/
  • livvgrish
    livvgrish Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to as well!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    add me if you want!!

i like to consider myself serious :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJoF0wJNGwE
  • evalt1
    evalt1 Posts: 9
    Options
    Working to rid 10 lbs here as well or replace 10 lbs fat with muscle. Weights, bike & run.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    * im hard core
    *i workout
    * i burn fat
    *im awesome
    *add me if you like
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I'm quite hardcore with my workouts

-lifted weights yesterday plus 100 toe-to-bar leg raises
    -today, kettlebell training and martial arts practice plus exercise bicycle training and 70 pull ups
    -Thursday was enforced rest day as I was still sore from a punishing new weights routine on Tuesday so just did martial arts practice combined with an HIIT workout for 60 minutes :laugh:
    -I trained on Christmas morning (it must have been an odd site to see me sitting in shorts and t-shirt on my doorstep in the middle of winter - I remember being so hot from the session)
    -I've inspired a few people I know to get fit/workout

so feel free to add me.
  • bluebug53
    bluebug53 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am 53 and put 23 mies on my bike about 6 days a week, and a massage therapist that does 5 hrs a day on top of that. I say I am pretty hardcore, most people just call me crazy : ).
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi 33,
    Train hard in Kickboxing and MMA
    Like to work out hard and train hard. Just started training for my first fight in October. So have recently started running everyday aswell something new to me but im building it up.
    Add me if you like
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm an avid snowboarder, hiker, windsurfer, kayaker - etc.!

I'm also doing p90x - and supplement with ~2 hours of exercise on top of that every day...

Does that make me hard core enough? Haha! I'd love to be your friend if you think so :D I'm trying to lose that last stubborn 10-15 pounds too
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    gym bunny here 3 clases and gym session 5/6 days a week:smile:
  • Colexlovely
    Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
    Options
  • Colexlovely
    Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am 53 and put 23 mies on my bike about 6 days a week, and a massage therapist that does 5 hrs a day on top of that. I say I am pretty hardcore, most people just call me crazy : ).

I call my mom bad *kitten* and an inspiration :)