Replies

• erikapereira
    erikapereira Posts: 196
    Options
    you look great!
  • kersercar
    kersercar Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! Wish you continued success in your journey!
    Thanks for the inspiration!:wink:
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! Great job. I just finished a few 5k's (on my own, not a race or anything) and I love how much stamina I have!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, definitely like a different person. Keep up the good work. You look at least 10 years younger too!! :bigsmile:
    I can't wait for my transformation. You are an inspiration to us all!! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
  • happypath101
    happypath101 Posts: 534
    Options
    Good for you!!! Your opener reminds me of the first page of my weight loss journal. I really don't believe in anything other than self-love. But, there's a time and a place to look at how far you've come. So, I've got this really unflattering picture of me sitting at a picnic bench with my fat *kitten* haning over and the belly flabbles spilling over my belt. I'm shoving a burger in my face to make matters even worse. My ex-husband is across from me. And, I remember that day. Let's say, it was typical. It was a bad marriage. Anyway, I have stapled that picture to the first page and written in CAPS under it "I WILL NOT GO BACK THERE!"

Turn the page, a picture of me at 132 pounds. Smiling single Mom, home-owner, healthy, happy, slim, rocking my job, volunteering, and wearing something cute. Turn the page - blank. My place holder for whatever else rocks my world. Right now I'm maintaining and have not, and will not, go back there.

BTW: That first pic is 12 years old now. You can do it!
  • ceecee7636
    ceecee7636 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing!!
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Aren't you just cute as a button! Great Job!!!
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Well done on your scale victories and NSV's. It's amazing how losing weight can put you back in control of your life. Keep up the good work!
  • jeskate
    jeskate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love reading posts like this. I'm so proud of you, keep on being amazing.
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic! Great work.
  • nomorelies
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!!! KEEP IT UP :)
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! You should be very proud :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!