I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gardsmeister
    gardsmeister Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    that's brilliant fella!!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    the one thing I have trouble with on this is #4 - Coffee I mean ill eat the beans if I have to but Id rather drink them
  • amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Love Chocolate covered coffee beans!!

Yummy!
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    the one thing I have trouble with on this is #4 - Coffee I mean ill eat the beans if I have to but Id rather drink them

True...but there's no water tree either, and we drink that. :) There's exceptions to every rule...
  • ockara
    ockara Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • teacherkatz
    teacherkatz Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Sanctimonious twaddle. Who is to say what is 'cooking' or 'real food' or the 'poison' found in the packets you put in your cup of tea!

I'm now determined to intentionally go against all of them and lose weight healthily.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Sanctimonious twaddle. Who is to say what is 'cooking' or 'real food' or the 'poison' found in the packets you put in your cup of tea!

I'm now determined to intentionally go against all of them and lose weight healthily.

Its really simple. Are you actually going to try and justify Chemical sweetners? Seriously? Im one that thins sugar is ok.. So I say Its better to eat that refined white sugar than it is to eat those man made chemical sweetners.

Aside from that this isn't a fight it was a humor.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I think you're good on #4. Coffee beans can be eaten - especially when coated in dark chocolate!!! - but all you're doing is grinding them up and adding hot water. :wink:
  • Apocalypse_Meow
    Apocalypse_Meow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I love this. especially the one about water :)
  • ITS_MY_CHOICE
    ITS_MY_CHOICE Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    bump
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Sanctimonious twaddle.

^This.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Well done - You have the weight loss to stand behind this wisdom. There will always be haters - ignore them.
  • pmcco
    pmcco Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    not to be all chik fil a ceo and all.. but I also like to say... if it aint from God it dont go in the Bod.... my way of reminding myself to eat whole foods and less refined crap.