Friday night: why are you here and what are you doing?

Options
12346»

Replies

• JohnRalfeo
    JohnRalfeo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Watching the Olympics, drinking Shiraz and about to watch 30 Rock.
  • lovingmomma1202
    Options
    bored as hell!!! hubby is out with friends baby is sleeping and my 7 yr old is driving me nuts.. I am trying to figure out weather or not i really wanna exercise more (since i already did an hour total today...) my dinner wasn't all that good the last 2 nights. and although i am drinking my water i am afraid i sabotaged myself and gained back all my hard work.. or at least some of it.. :( HELP someone..
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Watching the end of the opening ceremony of the Olympics...wishing they'd just light the thing so I could go to bed.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm here because I am avoiding cleaning my house...:grumble:
  • Alzzak
    Alzzak Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Chatting with a lovely lady, and a gorgeous one.... and who ever else wishes to chat.... I am currently, just messing with Google Chrome, looking at all the cool stuff that can be added to it. Yea, I am lame
  • Rita_1967
    Rita_1967 Posts: 18
    Options
    Away for the weekend,at the lake, drinking beer and just had the most amazing fajitas, cooked on a grill over an open fire....awesome!
  • MzBeckie
    MzBeckie Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    was tired most of the day so I crawled into bed as soon as baby fell asleep. Watched some LMN and ended up turning on the laptop because i refuse to go to sleep yet. lol
  • hellotherecupcake
    Options
    I'm very much anti-social and don't really like going out. ;-) Instead I'm on here and have Friends on in the background.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Just got home from hanging out with a friend who is moving to Texas :(
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm here cus kids are in bed, husband and I already watched 3 episodes of True blood, so now just chilling here before I go to bed while he plays some dumb game on his PC. Oh and I'm also here because I don't have many offline friends and never get invited to go anywhere, so I stay in unless I work. Also fighting off chocolate cravings, I've done so good today not had anything with bad sugar in it or artificial sweeteners in it.
  • Stowguy2012
    Stowguy2012 Posts: 111
    Options
    I don't have friends to hang out with
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    Working...lol!
  • meepberry
    meepberry Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am just too wired to sleep! And right now i'm just online/watching the Office.
  • Kimminer77
    Kimminer77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Trying to find members for my FB fitness group without feeling too pushy but not having much luck.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/50shadesoffitness