30 Day shred results! (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• ChristineDB
    ChristineDB Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Good job :happy: When you say you stick to your calories, do you mean MFP calories or are you following Jillian's meal plan online? Do you eat your exercise calories back everytime?
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    You look great!! Good job :happy: When you say you stick to your calories, do you mean MFP calories or are you following Jillian's meal plan online? Do you eat your exercise calories back everytime?

Thank you! :happy:

I mean MFP calories. I haven't really changed what I eat much, just cut right back. I now realise I don't need to put all that crap in my body. Only eat when you're hungry! If you need to eat your exerise calories, do, somedays I do, some I'll only eat half back.Trust me, it works!! good luck x
  • cha2904
    cha2904 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting - your pics are fabulous :o) I'm currently on day 5 and had been doing it first thing in the morning, but stayed up late last night to watch the olympic opening ceremony so didn't have time/energy to do it this morning (I thought the olympics were supposed to inspire you to take up sport/exercise lol!) Anyway, now I've seen what can be achieved, you've spurred me on to fit it in sometime today - thanks
    By the way how much did you lose?
  • sandrajune72
    Options
    Thanks for posting - your pics are fabulous :o) I'm currently on day 5 and had been doing it first thing in the morning, but stayed up late last night to watch the olympic opening ceremony so didn't have time/energy to do it this morning (I thought the olympics were supposed to inspire you to take up sport/exercise lol!) Anyway, now I've seen what can be achieved, you've spurred me on to fit it in sometime today - thanks
    By the way how much did you lose?

I stayed up to watch too! Great wasn't it!

The problem is, I took measurements and weighed myself at the start, but stupidly I've lost the info!!! I would say overall I lost about 10lbs, but as I said, I didn't do it everyday, so it took longer than 30 days! :happy:
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at you! Well done!
  • sandrajune72
    Options
    They're a bit small sorry! :laugh:

frontresultsshred.jpg

backresultsshred.jpg
  • sandrajune72
    Options
    That's better!! :laugh: made them bigger!!!
  • newdayhasbegun
    newdayhasbegun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Big difference. You look great. These pictures do you proud.
  • sandrajune72
    Options
    Big difference. You look great. These pictures do you proud.

Thank you! :smile: I have to add that I wore the same bikini, for comparison, but it's actually now too big for me!!! :laugh:
  • Yellabutterfly05
    Yellabutterfly05 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow...I'm ordering this DVD today. LOL Good job.
  • motown_groove
    motown_groove Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, the difference in 30 days is fantastic, especially as you say you didn't actually do it each day ...well done, you're my inspiration :O)

For those that don't have the funds to buy the dvd, it is available on youtube :O))
  • meredith2780
    Options
    It's alway a good idea to let your muscle recovery. Plus working out everyday won't make you loose weight, I gained. So not a good idea in my opinion. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend. I'd love to help motivate and support you. :)
  • BuzzyLizzy77
    BuzzyLizzy77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Excellent results, you look great! Think it might be time to dust my copy off and get it in the DVD player!
    Feeling inspired
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!