I am very happy right now

Options
MollySue30
MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
Okay I just have to give myself a pat on my back for this one. I just got home a little bit ago from my trainers. Tonight was weigh in and to get measured from when I first started with her. I have say I would have never thought that I really did lose inches. I knew that my clothes were starting to get loose on me but didn't really think anything about it. Well when she started to mesaure me she was shocked by the results that I was showing. I was down a total of 8 1/2 inches from my chest, waist, abs, hips, thighs, calves and arms. I was like there is no way that this could be possible. So I had her re-measure me again...Yep it is true I lost 8 1/2 inches. I lost the most in my waist of 3 1/2 inches there...I can't believe it!!!! I am down a total of 10 pounds in a month. So I am keeping this going now...I can't wait till I will be a sexy mom!!!!

Just had to share my happiness.....:drinker: :drinker:

Thank you!!!!!:heart::heart:

Replies

• haley4tn
    haley4tn Posts: 130
    Options
    WTG! Here's to you :drinker:
  • MakeLifeBright
    Options
    Okay I just have to give myself a pat on my back for this one. I just got home a little bit ago from my trainers. Tonight was weigh in and to get measured from when I first started with her. I have say I would have never thought that I really did lose inches. I knew that my clothes were starting to get loose on me but didn't really think anything about it. Well when she started to mesaure me she was shocked by the results that I was showing. I was down a total of 8 1/2 inches from my chest, waist, abs, hips, thighs, calves and arms. I was like there is no way that this could be possible. So I had her re-measure me again...Yep it is true I lost 8 1/2 inches. I lost the most in my waist of 3 1/2 inches there...I can't believe it!!!! I am down a total of 10 pounds in a month. So I am keeping this going now...I can't wait till I will be a sexy mom!!!!

Just had to share my happiness.....:drinker: :drinker:

Thank you!!!!!:heart::heart:

WoW Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MollySue30
    Options
    Thank you!!!! I have been working my butt off....

I can tell that it is alot of hard work but it does pay off!!!! I am hoping to be under 200 by my birthday which is in Jan!!!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Yeah for you!!!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    whoa! GREAT JOB! :flowerforyou:
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
    How many days a week are you with a trainer and for how long do you work out each session?
  • MollySue30
    Options
    I see the trainer on Mondays, and Wednesday for an hour each time. Then I usually try and hit the gym on the weekends and usually do a circuit training another night.

Thank you
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    That was hard work, and you deserve to celebrate!!!! That's fantastic and just proof that the good old fashioned healthy diet and exercise does work! Gratz!
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    Yippie! Congrats! I myself have lost 20 pounds and I have 3 pounds to go in order to meet my goal weight. I have been working out since January 2009. I weigh myself once a month; have "upped" my exercise regimen and I have NEVER felt any better. Congrats on your 10 pound weight loss. Blessings!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Eva
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!