Looking for friends who want to inspire and be inspired! :)

Options
Hey y'all! I'm not new to MFP but I'd really like my friends list to grow. :) I'm 21, a college student, I'm not actively losing weight (I only want a few more pounds off before I go back to school) and when I was, it was about 15 lbs from college. I love healthy, clean eating and encouraging my friends in their lifestyle changes!!! I use the MFP diary to track what I'm eating and hold myself accountable, and I've recently started posting on the forums to learn and share knowledge. I also use the blog feature, and I write informative blogs with lots of tips and recipes I've picked up since I've started learning about health and nutrition. I'd love to have friends of all ages, all levels, and with all sorts of goals!!! I hope that anyone could benefit from my posts, but I think a lot of them are especially applicable to college students (or around that age) that are trying to change their entire way of life to a more healthy one. :) Anyway, that's my "pitch", haha, thanks everyone!

Replies

• abbykathleen
    Options
    We should be best friends! Haha I'm 19 and about to be a sophomore at UA in Tuscaloosa. I'm currently trying to lose the freshman TWENTY i put on, plus five more. You sound great, and i LOVE making healthy recipes. Can't wait to read your blogs. :)
  • marvelscale
    marvelscale Posts: 135
    Options
    I actually lost 20 my first 2 months in freshman year due to stress so I wasn't eating :( Gained it back and more!
  • cjadkins2004
    Options
    Hi. I am far from a student. LOL. I am old. but..........I want to stay as young and healthy for as long as possible. Not many of my friends are really interested, so........I'll hang out with you kids!
  • SamanthaAnnM
    SamanthaAnnM Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    ^When I was in high school, I'd gain a few pounds over the summer and quickly drop them when school started - most likely culprit was stress! Unfortunately stress couldn't counteract the terrible things I was eating in college, lol.
  • flyingpurplemonkey
    flyingpurplemonkey Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am also a student, and would love to be friends, I'll send you a request. Everyone else, feel free to add me!
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Add me girl, I'm very motivated and track daily and almost to my goal weight.