Can’t believe I am doing this but, 170 to 124 (with pics)

Options

Replies

• WhatAgirl_
    WhatAgirl_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    By the way how tall are you? Just wondering

5'0 ! Im a shortie
  • Halie_Bird
    Halie_Bird Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow that's pretty awesome for 7 months. This is almost the exact weight loss I'm looking to achieve! You should feel very proud of yourself =)
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fabulous!!
  • evedroid
    evedroid Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    hot hot hot!
  • G7MCP
    G7MCP Posts: 11
    Options
    WOW! Well done - you look amazing! :-)
    Inspiration for me!
  • SheepDogBuck
    Options
    Great job; your efforts are showing in spades!
  • cuteypy
    cuteypy Posts: 6
    Options
    That is great! I am just starting my journey!!! You look wonderful! I am encouraged! Great JOB!!!!
  • Lolzers
    Lolzers Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wowzers!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! GREAT JOB!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    You should be proud..
  • samrybarczyk
    samrybarczyk Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Rinkermann
    Rinkermann Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You actually looked nice in the beginning. i mean, I could tell from the first picture that you have a lovely natural shape with terrific thighs. It's no surprise that you look gorgeous now after losing weight and enhancing those natural attributes even more!
  • vikdexkaykai
    vikdexkaykai Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You should feel very proud!
    I'm just starting my journey and when I see these success stories (such as yours), it truly gives me motovation that it is attainable!!

What was your plan (eating/exercising) like?
    (((When I see results such as yours, it makes me curious!!)))

Thanks
    Jenn :tongue:
  • shrinkINme88
    Options
    Wow!! you look great!! definitely keeps me motivated!! Good job hun!!
  • newcomer9
    newcomer9 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    wow u look great! way to go!
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    WTG you look awesome what a transformation
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    WOW! Looking good!
  • LisaEileen
    LisaEileen Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! Great transformation :happy: How long did it take you??

7 months... I was stuck in a plateau a lot!!! ... one thing I would advice u is not to overdo anything... you wont get results; when it comes to diet or exercising!

You look amazing! Great job! I've been at this 7 months too and have only lost 25. I'm definitely learning that I can't overdo either the diet or exercise either. It seems when I loosen up a bit, I lose, but the more intense I exercise and eat perfect, I can't lose anything. It doesn't make sense to me, but that's what's been happening. I've lost more weight the past few months by not exercising daily and I've been to way too many festivals and parties eating less than perfect. Guess I had to learn the hard way.
  • WhatAgirl_
    WhatAgirl_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! Great transformation :happy: How long did it take you??

7 months... I was stuck in a plateau a lot!!! ... one thing I would advice u is not to overdo anything... you wont get results; when it comes to diet or exercising!

You look amazing! Great job! I've been at this 7 months too and have only lost 25. I'm definitely learning that I can't overdo either the diet or exercise either. It seems when I loosen up a bit, I lose, but the more intense I exercise and eat perfect, I can't lose anything. It doesn't make sense to me, but that's what's been happening. I've lost more weight the past few months by not exercising daily and I've been to way too many festivals and parties eating less than perfect. Guess I had to learn the hard way.

25 is not bad. at least now u know u can eat whatever and still lose weight without going to the gym everyday. there was a time I didn't lose a single pound while eating under 1200 cals and burning 600 + caIs a day for a month but I lost 0 pound. I know it seems weird but now it makes compete sense to me. I have learned it through experience that our body will do anything to survive; to store fat, our bodies like to store fat for survival so the harder you diet and exercise, the harder your body is going to fight back and not let go of the fat.... if you want to exercise a lot then u should eat a lot and loosen the diet... if u dont exercise that much u can still lose a tone of weight just by watching your diet.
    you can do better than me!! I beleive in you :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!