Is it cheating?

Options
2»

Replies

• flyingpurplemonkey
    flyingpurplemonkey Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Does it matter? This is about you. Does it work for you? Cheating implies that it is wrong, and I don't believe that there is a wrong way to do this. MFP is a tool for you to use and you should use it as it works best for you. As long as it's helping you to lose weight/reach your fitness goals, whatever they may be, than you're using it right! IMO
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Does it work the other direction? For instance, I don't eat all my calories today knowing I'm going to go over tomorrow do I just retroactively record my calories on the previous day? (Like planning for a family meal or holiday meal)
  • icesk8ermom
    icesk8ermom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Just because your too tired to record it tonight you can always edit the day before and add it. That is not cheating in any way!!!! Oh wait that wasn't what you meant I am sure.

Your not cheating anyone but yourself so as long as you don't care then it doesn't matter.....
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Probably not a good idea to have this IOU concept. I would be afraid it would lead to more "cheating". Re-add it to your current day and review your total results. This way you are not going to wonder 6 months from now.

Just my $0.02