Im Proud of me!

Options
Hello every one :smile: well its going to be a whole year this august2012 since i been trying to lose weight, I was 5'4 and i think about 190 if not maybe 198 pounds! :noway: ago, i decided to to started to live a healthy life style,lost 4 jean sizes and i am 135-133 pounds as today! wooo went from a 38 jean size almost :sad: 40 to a 30! i never thought i would ever be that size in a million years! I told my self i would never go back to that again! I was and i am way to young to be that big...and i can happily say i lost it the right way with eating right and working out...a lot :sick: but it was well worth it no dumb pills or anything, that's just the only way to lose it to me. I am way more active then ever then be for, I try t walk every day and eat good for 6 days a week,but today i still do struggle with eating habits...but i have got better at it. Im proud of myself but some times i do fear gaining it all back one day but i try to tell my self don't ever want to feel like how i use to, lazy,sad ect:yawn: :frown: ...But shopping is way cooler now and way easier :bigsmile: ! My only goal now is to tighten up my stomach more and tone up any tips? Last thing is im happy i can say i use to be fat because i now have been on both sides so i know how it feels to be a big person that is why i don't say mean things about big people because its a struggle and being a teen is even harder so any one trying to lose weight good luck you can do it even if you don't think you can trust me i was there to and i did it n so can you :happy: Thx for reading!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!