Hello!

I'm brand new here and I'd like some friends! I'm a 19 year old journalism student from New Zealand, I've been a vegetarian for about six years now, and I have never dieted or even been a gym member.

I gained about 15kg in the past year and a half since finishing high school and leaving home. Basically this was from giving up sport and having no one around to tell me not waste my money on junk food. So I went through a phase of hating my body, then pretending to like it while secretly hating it, and now I'm actually loving it and ready to put in the work to treat my body right.

I'd really like to have some friends on here for encouragement. I don't care if we have similar weight goals, if you're vegetarian, or if we're similar ages. To be honest, I've been inspired by almost everyone I've seen on this site so far. Everybody is so motivated and wonderful!

Replies

• xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Hello you can add me if you like for motivation and support
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile: