Anyone want another friend? :) I log every day!

Options

Replies

• apriljohnson323
    apriljohnson323 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!! I just joined so don't know many people on here :)
  • Amber_lee_81
    Amber_lee_81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me !! I just started using this and would love others to help keep me motivated . I have 100+ to lose as well.
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I log just about every day, slacked this weekend because we went camping. Need to loose about 75 pounds! Good luck!
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Always up for a new friend. I do my best to keep in touch with every friend I got and help as best as I can
  • Sharon_73
    Sharon_73 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I would lo lose about 40 lbs and don't have much of a support group here at home. I could use some cheerleaders as well and I will do my best to offer the same in return!
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am trying log in everyday! I would like the motivation from others as well.
  • Miss_Aubrey
    Options
    I log in daily too.. add me :)
  • heretoloseit95
    Options
    Yess :)))), I'm always up for new friends !
    Feel free to add me :happy:
  • godmummylouise
    Options
    I have added you!! the more friends on here the better we will all do. xxx
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.....all support for each one of us is great!
  • Ardanassac
    Options
    You can add me! =D
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I log everyday but sometimes I'm a bad friend and don't comment/post in the feed O_o
  • ang3h
    ang3h Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends too! Sending out some adds :) I log everyday and could use the support as well as giving support.. lately I feel like throwing in the towel!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. I log in every day and I try to support all my MFP friends. I'm finding the summer months especially difficult with all the activities and craziness, but I try! I don't have time for excuses lol.
  • Crochetkisses
    Crochetkisses Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm a mom to 3 girls. And could really use the extra encouragement. Thanks
  • srfmom
    srfmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'd like to loose 15 pounds. Doesn't sound like much but it is HARD and I need the encouragment!
  • sweetlyawesome
    sweetlyawesome Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as well. Have been feeling a little lonely as well. I log in everyday as well. I usually log on by my phone but am there to encourage as well as be encouraged. Anyone else please feel free to add me as well! :)
  • holly1007
    holly1007 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • FitMommaD
    FitMommaD Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    *waves hand*

y'all can add me too!! i am not here to loose weight anymore......i've far surpassed my weight goal and i know it's all due to here!!! i love to help others with motivation!!!
  • BruhManFif
    BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Add me, add me! :bigsmile: