I just realised that I wrote this post on my birthday :D
    Happy birthday!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    *looks for "like" option*

dang... this isn't FB...

;)

I was looking for the same thing. Then I realized you're also a Josie. And then I got the warm fuzzy connection feeling, and this whole thread got so much deeper....

Okay, so I'm a bit of a dork. But I agree with OP. Just because we don't all agree doesn't mean we can't agree to disagree. I don't force my friends to eat Fun Dip and drink wine with me......

......yet.
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Why thank you and so true! Right back at ya :D
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Nicely said!
  • bennysammysofie
    Options
    *yawn*
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    *yawn*
    *facepalm* Negative people shouldn't even bother to post in an otherwise inspiring thread
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I just realised that I wrote this post on my birthday :D
    Happy birthday!

haha it was Saturday, but thanks :)
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options
    *looks for "like" option*

dang... this isn't FB...

;)

I was looking for the same thing. Then I realized you're also a Josie. And then I got the warm fuzzy connection feeling, and this whole thread got so much deeper....

Okay, so I'm a bit of a dork. But I agree with OP. Just because we don't all agree doesn't mean we can't agree to disagree. I don't force my friends to eat Fun Dip and drink wine with me......

......yet.

I find this so cutte! haha you better have added her! :)
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options
    *yawn*
    *facepalm* Negative people shouldn't even bother to post in an otherwise inspiring thread

So true. I'll never understand some people. And thanks for complimenting the thread :)
  • Southernsass6885
    Southernsass6885 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Dude...you are just.........so COOL!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    - can have a bit of fun.
    - can put their opinion aside and walk in someone else's shoes.
    - sport a decent amount of common sense.
    - help others before you help yourself.
    - think before you speak.
    - see everyone equally and don't feel superior to everyone else.
    - are here to help rather than attack.

I love you, the world needs more of you. For those who feel like nothing good comes your way no matter how much you give out, hang in there! Your good deeds are just building up so when they cone back around to you, something amazing happens :) a big thanks to everyone who made someone smile today or any other day, on their face and in their heart. You people are my heroes. You're doing god, keep it up :)<3
    you had me right up to the last one,.....i will normaly tell someone there being an *kitten*...just saying:wink:
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    You are a great person. The world needs more of you!
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options
    you had me right up to the last one,.....i will normaly tell someone there being an *kitten*...just saying:wink:

they're*

Sorry, the only thing I really cant stand is bad grammar. I can stand spelling. but the punctuation gets me sometimes! Sorry!
  • rextcat
    Options
    Oh geez! Again with the effort and yet another excuse to try and put someone down? You realise this isn't Facebook right?

Of course she is! She would never
    (can have a bit of fun) -- Stop the fun to argue -- right. I posted the post. You got offended and decided to put the idea of it down. It obviously offended you enough to post on it so I think this point is moot.

(can put their opinion aside and walk in someone else's shoes) Get offended by opinions that are different from hers -- I am not offended by your opinion in the slightest, so don't get a big head.

(sport a decent amount of common sense) Talk about people's chest are out when in almost all her pics it's a boob shot lol.-- I don't care about those pictures being anywhere else. I don't put them as my display people and then proceed to spread attention seeking negativity all over the forums so people have to see my display picture a million times.

(think before you speak)..talk about how promiscuous I am then say she is too decent to talk about my appearance -- just a bit of useless information, promiscuity is an ACTION and has nothing at all to do with appearance. They are two completely different things.

(see everyone equally and don't feel superior to everyone else)...claim she is not childish and imply others are or talk about how decent she is opposed to others. -- okay now you're just making up stories. I didn't say that I was decent and everyone else wasn't. YOU are the one that claimed I COULDN'T say anything about your face. Pretty sure that means I didn't. So yeah, I don't get your point there.

(are here to help rather than attack)... Says the one who just HAD to post her 2 cents on a post she disagreed with instead of "laughing and moving on"

Im not going to sit here and argue with you bro, just chill the eff out and next time you don't like something, get out of it.
    relax shes eather just trolling again or is try to say the op is just like her:happy:
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options
    OP is nothing like her :)
  • rextcat
    Options

they're*

Sorry, the only thing I really cant stand is bad grammar. I can stand spelling. but the punctuation gets me sometimes! Sorry!

:laugh: :laugh: its cool i know i suck at all of the above, and ive been doing vodka shooters for 4 hours now.......damnit im drunk MFPing again:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • rextcat
    Options
    OP is nothing like her :)
    not arguing with you :heart:
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options
    Haha!