Any success stories with 30 day shred...

vikdexkaykai
vikdexkaykai Posts: 92 Member
Hi I'm just wondering if there is anyone with more than 50 lbs to lose that have done the 30 day shred.
I'm 223 lbs and wondering if I would be able to do this.
Did you find it challenging?
Have you stuck with it:?
What time of day haveyou found better to do it?
Do you watch it on the computer (You Tube) or have the DVD? Which do you find easier?

I'm thinking about starting it (I just watched level 1 on You Tube) but I have to figure out the best time. I'm thinking of getting up 30 minutes earlier before kids and work. I hate working out and when I have time to contemplate, that is when I tend to not do it. I'm also curious if doing this 7 days/week, everyday is a realistic thing for me. Maybe I shouldn't think that way and just get it done. I guess I'm just afraid of setting myself up to fail again. I've told myself I'm going to do something so many times and not followed throught that if I don't commit to it, I can't fail (I know that sounds pathetic but I'm just trying to be honest!!). I tend to be very hard on myself and think I should be doing all the advanced exercises and if I find myself struggling, I get frustrated and just give up. I know I need to kick myself in the arss and just get it done but I'm afraid!!!!! :-(

Help?!

Replies

• rusialeelee
    rusialeelee Posts: 143
    Yes!! Do it! I'm on Day 1- Level 3 right now! Will do level 3 soon! I usually do it at night before sleeping... I tried it in the morning and it feels great as well! It will be difficult at first . just push as much as you can and think that jillian is there watching you... you will definitely feel that.. and those time where it's so hard to push those last 3 reps. I can push through because of her.

Truthfully it's only 20 mins (minus Jillian talking and warmup and cool down) a day. That's a small sacrifice for your ideal body!
    I've never EVER sweated that much before in such a short period of time. It's gonna burn but just scream at Jillian . call her crazy and try to do as much as you can! It'll get easier as time passes.

It's definitely worth it. Just give it a try and you'll see a difference within 4 days. I promise!

Add me if you want support :) I'm gonna do Ripped in 30 right after so we can support each other :)

Day0-50BeforeDuring-3.jpg
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,374 Member
    If you do a search in the community you will find 100's of threads of success stories with 30DS....This is a good one:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/253907-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread

Best of luck to you....Keep us updated with your progress!!! :)
  • vikdexkaykai
    vikdexkaykai Posts: 92 Member
    Thanks for the thread...I'll take a look!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!