Proud of myself - traditions can be broken!

Options
Sounds silly, but every year around this time I bring a really cute pumpkin basket to my office and fill it with Halloween candy (good chocolate stuff - no candy corn YUCK). But after a dramatic internal debate with myself, I knew that there was no way I can be trusted around candy (not even candy corn) and stuck my plant in it!

I feel victorious and invincible (today). I hope I'm setting the groundwork for losing weight during the holidays!

Replies

• KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    Thats a great idea! We are having our montly snack day here at work tomorrow. I am going to make sure I have enough healthy snacks at my desk that I won't be tempted by all those sweets. Its not an easy thing to do.
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    WTG! You should be proud of yourself.
  • klybarger
    klybarger Posts: 214
    Options
    Thanks guys. And Blombie - good luck with your snack day! Sounds like you're prepared for it.
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    Sounds silly, but every year around this time I bring a really cute pumpkin basket to my office and fill it with Halloween candy (good chocolate stuff - no candy corn YUCK). But after a dramatic internal debate with myself, I knew that there was no way I can be trusted around candy (not even candy corn) and stuck my plant in it!

I feel victorious and invincible (today). I hope I'm setting the groundwork for losing weight during the holidays!

Good for you! :flowerforyou: It's called, W-I-L-L-P-O-W-E-R! I had LOST mine many years ago, but it's back!!! (Eva doing a jig....I have lost 20 pounds!).

Blessings!

Eva
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!