Hi from the UK!

Options
Hello everyone!

I've been using My Fitness Pal on and off for over a year (more off then on though) but today I got up and decided this is it, I need to start this slimming seriously and so I shall!

I mainly decided this due to the fact that my size 14 trousers no longer fit me. I was always use to being a size 10, and although this is perhaps unrealistic now that I have had a child, I still feel more than uncomfortable being almost 3 dress sizes bigger than I was ever use to.

I have slowly gained weight over the years, since falling pregnant in 2008. I went from around 122lbs in January 2008 to presently 161lbs. And at only 5"1, I need to lose weight now.

I do have my unmotivated days so need all the encouragement and advice as I can get! I would love for you to add me if you like :) .

Look forward to getting to know you all some more better,

Lou.

Replies

• rgm66
    rgm66 Posts: 33
    Options
    Im on here everyday so feel free to add me if you like
  • j_harley50
    j_harley50 Posts: 36
    Options
    Sent you a request, I too use this everyday so anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am on here everyday as well.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • lisalu1202
    lisalu1202 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me. I joined after Easter when my size 14's were too tight. I am now comfortably in a size 12 with 14 lbs left to my goal weight. Feeling so much fitter.
  • katietaz
    katietaz Posts: 18
    Options
    Hiya!!!!

I'm in Essex - feel free to add me :)

I'm in a very similar boat to you. I'm 5'3" and 160lbs. I've had 5 kids and after no 3 I got back down from 154lbs to 111lbs - only 5lbs more than when I met my husband - so I know I can do it - and so can you :)

I also have my days of no motivation and think "sod it, it's only a biscuit / bit of cake / can of coke etc, I'll do a bit more exercise tomorrow", but I think we all get like that!! It's on days like that we need this site!!!!!

Good luck,

Katie x
  • GymBunnyDG
    GymBunnyDG Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi. I'm from the UK too. I'm on here most days - feel free to add me x