Friends

Options
Hello All! My name is Melissa and I am just looking for new friends for support and motivation. So far, I have great supporters on here that help me thru the good and bad habits of eating!
Feel free to add me! I am also a great supporter.
This is a support system where we can all help and benefit off each other!
=]

Replies

• rgm66
    rgm66 Posts: 33
    Options
    Im on here every day so feel free to add me if you like
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends. I really need someone to help me with the exercise portion. For me the healthy eating isn't really all that hard but I am having trouble getting the motivation to do the exercise. I work a high stress desk job (customer service rep in a call center) all day and when I get off all I want to do is go home and sleep and forget about my day. I used to belong to the local YMCA and I did really good at going but because of the gyms hours and my work hours, I had to get up and go to the gym at 5:30 in the morning and I lost the motivation after about two months. Next week I am joining Anytime Fitness so hopefully I won't be able to use that as an excuse anymore.
  • MelissaZumbaLuv
    MelissaZumbaLuv Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm Melissa too and that is exactly what i'm looking for as well :)
  • kikishelle
    kikishelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just starting to use MFP regularly today. Please feel free to add me as well! Look for encouragement and support and would love to help others that way as well!
  • morgiedoll333
    morgiedoll333 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and love making new MFP friends! Feel free to add me (anyone!) :)