Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi Everyone

rosej31
rosej31 Posts: 189 Member
Today, is a new start for me. In the past I lost 15lbs and gain it all back and more. Now, its so hard to lose the weight but I am not going to give up on myself. The problem with me I want to have comfort food esp. when I was under alot of stress. The past couple of months my grandmother die, uncle and my father which took a total on me and I was in school. I am learning how to eat more healthier and working out. I feel good that I can run again before it was hard for me being that I was heavier. Since, May 2012 I had lost 10lbs which is good. I thought i would lose more but i can take 10lb. I wish everyone well on their journey and remember stay strong.

Replies

• matt_h76
    matt_h76 Posts: 39
    Hi Rose. I am so sorry to hear you've lost loved ones :(. I lost my father so can relate a little to how you must feel. Its awful. Welcome to MFP :) Well done losing 10lbs since May :)