Options
2»

Replies

• wrightyukgorl
    wrightyukgorl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :happy:

THANK YOU EVERY ONE :happy:

I got to admit that after i posted this i got so peeved about it i gave up and went back to my old ways.

But i have been at it again for about a week keeping stricked control over every thing etc and i am finally loosing some weight.

It now time to carry on and get this extra weight of so thank you all again.

I do have one question though looking back on things i used to eat one meal a day this being about 700 cals. then any were from 300 plus in wine etc, Well now i dont drink wine etc and i am eating 3 meals a day with a intake of around 1200 cals and i feel hungry in the morning and some nights it don't bother me it just kinda there. Why is this as when i ate once a day i was never hungry?

Thanks again every one.

Ian
  • jetabear10
    jetabear10 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Reset your profile to 1 lb per week and eat more than 1200 cals if you are exercising otherwise, your body will go into starvation mode and you will actually end up gaining weight.

Plus, it usually takes more than a week to notice differences and it is a lifestyle change not a diet so you need to wrap your head around that and stick with it forever.

Eat more fruits, fiber and drink lots of water and the poop should start flowing.

Coffee in the am (black) works for me to get everything moving...lol
  • seymour24747
    Options
    for the "poop" situation, try eating some oatmeal (not instant) every morning. You will become regular very quickly as it is high in fiber and great for a diet.