Toning up the stomach area

Options
Are there any mothers who have found it hard to tone up your stomach after having a C-section? I was just curious...I wanted to know if there are any particular exercise that helped you.

Replies

• Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    Here's my thread regarding the same subject although I delivered naturally. Maybe some of the information there will help you. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/64352-how-to-get-rid-of-my-muffin-top-need-help-suggestions?hl=muffin+top&page=1#posts-798063
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Are there any mothers who have found it hard to tone up your stomach after having a C-section? I was just curious...I wanted to know if there are any particular exercise that helped you.

I was wondering the same, I had to deliver both of my children by C-Section unfortunately
  • MrsE2010
    Options
    I have recently delivered my 2nd child by cesarian and I would love to hear any suggestions. I have been unsuccessful thus far.
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I had a c-section for my first child, and will be having another in Feb. After my first one, it took a while, but I definitely saw positive changes in my belly. Reverse crunches are a great exercise to help. Overall weight training will help as well. I did a lot of Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred, which gave great results. I also loved it because it was only 25 minutes a day. I'm not sure when you had your c-sections, but even after losing weight, it takes time... like at least a year, maybe more.

Hope this helps!