Looking for new friends

Options
Ok so I was doing really well until I had a hysterectomy then 10months later my gallbladder followed yes I gain my weight back felt very bad about how I feel inside n out so I desited to get back up and try again yes I feel like I failed but I learned I have to become stronger on good times and bad times n not givein to bad food n not exercising even if I just star walking little by little n avoid all the bad foods or in moderation so I am looking to Lear tips n advise from others that have being there and learn and try to apply new things in my lifestyle right now I am listening to Brenda from leansecrets and looking into insanity work out for later have to I think built my self little by little since the gallbladder surgery was just this July 12 -12 doc said to wait 6 weeks but I can walk so I will be walking starting this new shake protein vitamin mix called Vi-shape any body use this or hear about it? if u have tips on walking or the vishape mix or anything that will help motivate me please pass them to me since I always end up injured just hurting abit not like really injured after walking for 1 hour is it my foot or the treadmill I don't know but ILove walking and want to Lear how to do it with out hurting my self need all the new friends I can get and their advice ;)
thanks for Reading Rosy Shaw