I am SOOOO Excited!!!

Options
I am going to see my fiance for the first time in 7 weeks this friday!! :bigsmile: He goes to school a couple states away, and this is by far the longest time I have gone without seeing him. It has been so hard (emotionally) having a long distance relationship.

I am down a good 15 pounds (and at least a size!) since he last saw me. This has been my motivation and I have been trying so hard to lose this weight, so hopefully he will notice a change.

I thought I just may burst if I didn't share my excitement with somebody!

Have a wonderful evening, my fellow MFP'ers!

Kelly

Replies

• His_Kelly
    Options
    I am going to see my fiance for the first time in 7 weeks this friday!! :bigsmile: He goes to school a couple states away, and this is by far the longest time I have gone without seeing him. It has been so hard (emotionally) having a long distance relationship.

I am down a good 15 pounds (and at least a size!) since he last saw me. This has been my motivation and I have been trying so hard to lose this weight, so hopefully he will notice a change.

I thought I just may burst if I didn't share my excitement with somebody!

Have a wonderful evening, my fellow MFP'ers!

Kelly
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Good on you and enjoy your visit.:drinker:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    How can you hardly stand it? You still have 3 more days.....I know exactly how you feel. I'm no stranger to long distance relationships and they are definitely hard. I'm sure your guy will notice your hard work. Have a great time......:flowerforyou:
  • babyhippo
    Options
    Good for you! Have a great time together!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's great, I'm sure he'll be as excited as you are!!! Enjoy your weekend together!!!
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    congrats and keep us updated!:drinker:
  • His_Kelly
    Options
    How can you hardly stand it? You still have 3 more days.....

Ha ha ha... I don't know....

I should be doing homework right now, but it is so hard to concentrate on anything. I am thinking about going out to get a new outfit...:bigsmile: