DOWN A SIZE!!!!

Options
I am so excited! I went shopping for jeans today and fit into a size that I have not been in 7 years. I have been using this site for a little over a month and see so much progress already. Down 10 pounds and wearing a size 14. :bigsmile: I can't believe it! I am hear to tell everyone this really works.

Replies

• Annabel_Lee13
    Options
    I am so excited! I went shopping for jeans today and fit into a size that I have not been in 7 years. I have been using this site for a little over a month and see so much progress already. Down 10 pounds and wearing a size 14. :bigsmile: I can't believe it! I am hear to tell everyone this really works.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    You can't ask for more than that in a month! :drinker:

Congratulations I certainly know how that feels!
  • TZUVELLA
    Options
    GREAT AND GOOD WORK.. It does work I agree!! I also went down a size in jeans.. ha ha Keep it up!!
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I have lost 14lbs so far and my 14's are getting big when before I was squeezing into them!!! Isn't it an awesome feeling!!!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous!!! You're doing terrific!
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    Congratulations. Thats awesome.
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Great feeling isnt !!! i know i need new jeans as well coz mines just drop to the floor without a belt, but i dont want to start shopping just yet because i know i will looses even more inches. Now when i think of eating something i shouldnt i just think of all these good changes could stop and that puts me off that food automaticaly and turn to something better for me. Congratulation to you !!! and keep going!!
  • c-grandma
    Options
    What a truly great feeling! I love it , too. It's worth all the hard work. Keep it up!:flowerforyou: Chris.
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: HOORAY FOR YOU! WHOO HOO! Don't you just love that feeling!? I'm so proud of you! That's the one thing that just keeps me going. Cheers!
  • LokiMama
    Options
    :drinker: Here's to you!!! Congrat's!
  • memeburke
    Options
    CONGRATS , Great feeling when you see the changes, thats what should help you keep going.
    Good luck and keep up your success.
  • nicole0177
    Options
    You saying something like that keeps me motivated!!!!!:happy: