Old clothes

Options
I just cleaned out my closet. No more 48/50 slacks. No more XXl shirts. Since February 5th I have slimmed down from 300 pounds to 245. I am just above getting into size 42 shorts first time since 1990. So I currently am running around in just a few pair of 46 slacks and a few 44 shorts, and one pair of 42 shorts that fit but just a tad tight..

I really need to get down to a 42 waist before football season starts, buying those new officiating slacks are expensive, so I have a motivator. 18 days to get down to size.

I will post before and after pics of myself after I buy my new clothes.

Ultimately I want 36 slack again and XL shirts.

By the way all of your post have been a motivator for me. Knowing others are having success really helps.

Replies

• BigMike915
    BigMike915 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far. It's a great feeling, isn't it? I just got some XL tshirts the other day, and I couldn't believe the fit. I haven't worn a XL since I was young.
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    AWESOME SUCCESS!!!!!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Good luck I started at size 60 jeans and now fit into 48's and was up to a 6X shirt and can now fit in many 2 or 3X's. Goal is to get into 34 jeans and XL shirts.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!