Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
Ii doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution but phase one is to easy should i go straight on to phase 2

Replies

• BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I did this program from start to finish with minimal results. Jillian really pushes the 1200 calorie diet which is ridiculous. That being said I upped my game the first month with the weights and plyometrics instead of just air squats for example. Good luck!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I did this program from start to finish with minimal results. Jillian really pushes the 1200 calorie diet which is ridiculous. That being said I upped my game the first month with the weights and plyometrics instead of just air squats for example. Good luck!
    Maybe you didn't push yourself enough. You can always make it harder by doing adaptations and increasing weights.
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Maybe you didn't push yourself enough. You can always make it harder by doing adaptations and increasing weights.
    Believe me I pushed myself as hard as I possibly could doing advanced moves and doubling up workouts. This workout is very simple I've done P90X and Insanity with much better results.