Need some motivational friends!

Options
Have been on mfp for a while now! Just need some motivational people who are gonna be more vocal :-)
Thank you people :-) x

Replies

• mshurbaj
    mshurbaj Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP a month ago and have lost about 10 pounds since :) Add me!
  • LisAllum
    LisAllum Posts: 55
    Options
    Feel free to add me hon. I log and post every day, and have even been known to throw in a little humour now and then *grins*
  • amylouisem
    amylouisem Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Added you both! Lets do this :-) x
  • Mrgoewie
    Mrgoewie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP for 70 days and lost 11.3kg my gole is getting closer.......
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    well done amy you are going the right way and know you will do it even when you eat out and its just watching what you eat glad to see you found your soalmate feel free to add me and see how I have done
  • 4Elyse2012
    4Elyse2012 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Just started on here and need to find some positive vibes as well :-)
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP for 95 days and have lost 21lbs, if I can do it anyone can.
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for just under a month now and it's really doing wonders for my self esteem and motivation levels.

I'd love to be a part of your support group of friends!

Feel free to add me!
  • ccsnider
    ccsnider Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I'm always looking for people that are willing to encourage and be encouraged! I love MFP! I've been doing it 7 months and have lost 39 pounds. . . but I only have one friend that is faithful with it. . . I need more encouragement too! If you're willing to do for me, I'm willing to do for you!
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile: