Why am I feeling, more hungry?

Options
I have been working on my of wieght loss for almsot two months now....When I started I was soo hungry, but I got used to it, and then I started to be ok with it,,,,In fact, my cravings for sweets and junk, nearly went all away. But, now, it seems like I am struggling with it all over again. I seem to be more hungry again, and I have been craving the sweets again. I have been wodering what has changed that all of a sudden, it seems, or feels, like I am starting to loose my grip on things again. I am still doing ok, it just bothers me that I am feeling hungrier more than usual. I want to be ok, with eating the correct portions, and be healthy again, with out extream hunger always there, nagging me to eat...so to speak.

I am still working out twice a week, I was having a few more sodas for the week, I was having one with dinner, but stopped again. I have been getting the same amount of sleep, stress was slightly higher....but I was managing it. But, I cant seem to put my finger on what changed........do you think it was possibly a mental block, or is my body trying to tell me somethihng.....I am at a loss!

Has anyone gone through this, or have any suggestions?