Back and ready to focus again

I am not new to the this website. I was doing really well on the website until i deleted my account and try to do it on my own and that didnt work out so i am back again trying to reach my goal of at least 50lbs. When i was previously on here i lost 50lbs so i am hoping to lose an extra were my doctor and my family will get off my back about losing the weight. And plus with the job i want i need to be at a healthy weight to be able to catch the bad guy. I want to be in the FBI but I am going to start out as a P.O. But wish me luck on those extra 50lbs.

Replies

• MMMendoza007
    MMMendoza007 Posts: 157 Member
    Welcome back! I'm surely wishing you all the best.

Please take no offense when I mention this though, because it has me concerned about your mental outlook and chances for a permanent change.
    When i was previously on here i lost 50lbs so i am hoping to lose an extra were my doctor and my family will get off my back about losing the weight.

Do you really want this? (I'd bet willing to be you do.) I mean, for yourself. To feel good. To be healthy. I just think it's important to watch our internal dialog. It can sometimes be defeating.

Pulling for you!
  • SendeeM
    SendeeM Posts: 7
    I am also new, Monday will make a Week of seriously tracking everything ! My IPhone gives me no excuse to slack - love it !
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Welcome back.

I love this site. I am currently on day 42 and have lost 9 lbs. I have recently plateaud but with everyones awesome advice I hope to see the number keep dropping.

Good luck :)
  • MMMendoza007
    Glad you're enjoying. I too am just starting and really loving what the site can do for me! :)
  • MMMendoza007
    Great attitude, Fab!! *applause*
  • The first 50lbs i lost put at 264 and now i want to be at least 200-210 cuz then i will be able to reach my final goal of 20lbs. i didnt realize that came out wrong sorry about that.