Water Intake

Options
When ought a person to drink water? In the morning, or continuously through the day. I seem to drink a lot in the early morning, and then, not a lot, later on.

Replies

• fairc3jam
    fairc3jam Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm staring a plan to have a glass every 2 hours then stop 3 hrs begone bed. I usually have a glass first thing in the morning then not another till after lunch. Problem is I can't meet the 8 glass goal and wake up in the middle of the night feeling parched. Curious to see what advise you get.
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    i acutally have two when i wake up :happy: i see them as very higly needed first thing in the morning .. it helps ur digestion system! plus after that i try to have every hour one glass of water till i sleep and 10 mins after work out i drink as much as i can! it helps me stay full and to get back what i lost in the form of sweat !!!!! so try to do the every hour thing! u might b able to do it!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    How about drinking when you're thirsty?
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    I am not sure what the right answer is but I tend to drink more water on days that I will be working out. I do the sipping all day as well as guzzling one to two bottles before each work out, and then wait an hour to 2hr before I start working out. (I work out 2hr a day)