INSANITY STARTING JULY 30/. 60 Day Challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Did a great workout on Saturday doing Cardio Powr & Resistance and then went right into the Cardio Recovery. My legs felt like Jello! But I felt good afterwards. Took a rest day on Sunday and now hitting it hard today with Pure Cardio and Abs. I have 4 days to hit it hard before we go on a float trip over the weekend.
  • KettydeDios
    KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You ladies are doing great!!! I'm a bit jealous, in a good way... I have missed three of my workouts... My mom is very sick and had to go to her place and take care of her... Don't know if I should re - try, I honestly feel so lost now. But hope everyone keeps the good work... It is a 60 day challenge and whether I continue or not I really want all of you to reach the finish line with great success!!!
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your mom :). I hope things get better. I think you should definitely pick up and start again when you can. Even 3 days a week is better than none!

I am on Day 11 and I did 3 full pushups today! I couldn't do one when I started. Feeling more energized through the whole workout and hanging in stronger toward the end. Still cannot do the level 1 drills as they do on the video. But I'm pushing on!
  • KettydeDios
    Options
    Thank you so much Jchristman, I will defenitely restart on Monday... My mom is very sick, she is fighting cancer..

I noticed that workout is therapy for me..it helps me cope with everything...so yes, I will start on Monday again..

So you are on day 11, that is great!!! I can't wait until I say that! Keep up the good work and i am sure by the end of the challenge, you will be able to do all the drills!

got to keep digging deeper!!!!!!!
  • KettydeDios
    Options
    Hi ladies? How's everyone doing?