another try - looking for friends

Options
sbaten
sbaten Posts: 18 Member
Hi all!

I tried this site about a year ago, and was actually having some success. Call it attention deficit, being busy, lazy or whatever, but I slowly stopped using MFP and of course am right back where I started.

I am looking for friends on this site as inspiration and supporters to keep me on task.
Thanks in advance for you help.

Replies

• ragan85
    ragan85 Posts: 6
    Options
    I dont know how to add.. But ill be your friend
  • dreck7
    dreck7 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in the same boat! started using a while ago lost weight and now gained it all back. I would be happy to help you if you will help me! :smile:
  • Nan_
    Nan_ Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This happened to me too. I re-injured my back and stopped logging onto this site and the weight just piled back on! Feel free to add me, too!
  • jessdm29
    jessdm29 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am looking for friends as well!!
  • simonsaysso
    simonsaysso Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am looking to add friends as well. I am in the same boat - did ok, gained the weight back and a little bit more.

Restarted today!
  • niihau
    niihau Posts: 5
    Options
    Yeah me too .ive just joined and have no pals
  • msbran77
    msbran77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    U can friend me!
  • kimicocopuff
    Options
    You can add me if you like...
  • MIDNIGHTLOVE404
    MIDNIGHTLOVE404 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    same here =]
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be your friend!! :smile:
  • ginahann1121
    Options
    This is the first time I have ever tried this site. Its only been four days but it is really helping me to be accountable for what I eat. I think Journaling and calorie counting is the way to go. I will be friends with anyone. I more I message you the more I am on track myself too
  • darnnells
    darnnells Posts: 37
    Options
    we can be friends. I'll add you.
  • momoftwoangels2008
    Options
    hi i am new to this site and also looking for friends i am on track and looking to give and give inspration so if you want add me and lets do this together ;)
  • Amber_lee_81
    Amber_lee_81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me I would love to support u
  • michelle_valencia
    Options
    Im here for you...dont know how to add though...maybe its something you press. STay with it n be the strong woman you know you are!!:flowerforyou:
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    Welcome back! Add me as a friend if you like, I like to give support and get some too! We are all in this together! :wink: