Getting back on track!

Options
I tried going it alone - it didn't work! I lost a little, but mainly stayed the same.
This week alone has been the worst by far, I've proli put on about 5lbs.
Pizza with a friend, kebab with the family, and a huge BBQ with ALOT of alcohol this week has left me feeling disgusting, bloated with no energy. & then, as I sit here nursing my hangover, I remember how far i've come so far and how I'm nearing my goal every day I stay on track.
I know I can go out & still choose healthy over junk.
It's just not quite the same when you don't have to face reality and the numbers every night. So I'm back, & I'm ready to lose another 30lb or so and get to my goal weight! & I'm hoping that some of you lovely people would like to come be my friend as I get ready to tackle the second half of my journey!

Replies

• 62karen
    62karen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like. I just started back too.
  • gel91
    gel91 Posts: 309
    Options
    Thank you, I have done :-)
  • cinn13
    cinn13 Posts: 4
    Options
    It is hard to stay on track when you are trying to go it alone. I love the internet because you can interact when you're available and help others. Please anyone feel free to add me and/or message me and we will work towards our goals :)
  • elwoodsfs
    elwoodsfs Posts: 4
    Options
    You can add me also. Hang in there. We are all in this together (corney yet true) :flowerforyou:
  • gel91
    Options
    Yes I made the mistake of thinking I knew enough, but even so, it's not the same as being around like minded people who can motivate you when you can't seem to motivate yourself!

I've sent you an add, thank you :-)
  • Spanntastic12
    Options
    Having others to support you, congratulate you or even somewhat scold you for doing wrong can be very helpful. I love the support I've gotten on here and it has helped me stay active. :)

Oh, and good luck. I know if you stay dedicated that you can do it!!!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 40 pounds to get to my goal.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Summer is the hardest for me. I'm a teacher, so during the school year, I'm too busy to eat. Now being home with my kiddos and snacks and eating - ugh. Yeah. I got back on track yesterday after seeing the scale go up a few pounds. I'll send you a friend request! We can keep each other on track.
  • MrsAFR
    MrsAFR Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like I find it hard to stay on track ive got 40lbs to lose x
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Add me - I've been dieting for around 50 years, been soo successful that I am here lol!! Seriously, the more support the better and its so nice to get that text message that says 'well done'. Its never too late and you can always make a difference!!
  • emsmate
    emsmate Posts: 11
    Options
    hi! just wanted to pop by and say, you can do it! :) xx
  • sumokitty3
    sumokitty3 Posts: 16
    Options
    I have 30 lbs to lose, too! I haven't lost 50 though (CONGRATS - that is an amazing accomplishment)

in the same boat - so many parties, dinner, BBQs and too much wine = scale creeping up.

Add me! :)
  • natalianogueira
    natalianogueira Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I added you!
    Everyone need support. It's not easy doing this alone.
  • TashaeHenry
    Options
    I have 15lbs to loose, but whenever I loose 5 I gain 5 right back. I need support and consistency! But I will get there! #faith stay strong everyone! Oh and add me :)
  • mocha106
    mocha106 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    It is easy to lose focus when you are trying to do it alone. Like-minded people encourage accountability. Good luck with your journey. Feel free to add me!
  • gel91
    Options
    Thank you all for the messages and replies, really really appricate it. I need you guys right now! Sending adds out now :-) thanks!
  • Lizzym911
    Lizzym911 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new here also...You can do it , just take one meal at a time, one day at a time..
  • Maricela526
    Maricela526 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The most important thing is not to give up no matter how many times you think you have failed.
    Feel free to add me, this is my 2nd week here :)