Daily Check In - 10/16/09

Options
goldk
goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
Sorry for the late post... I was at the gym:laugh:

Did you stay within your nutritional goals?
No.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal?
No.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went to the gym

What would I have done differently? With 530 exercise calories I had no excuse to go over... I ate a bowl of Cheerios and a banana at 9:00 last night. I guess it could have been worse but I didn't need it.

What is today's personal goals? Stay within calories and exercise. I just got back from the Y - 625 burned on the Elliptical and 75 on the Treadmill - Woohoo!!!! 700 exercise calories (and I better not eat them all)!

Replies

• akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi! I haven't posted in a while but want to start again! Knowing I will post everyday keeps me accountable:laugh:

No.

Didn't have any

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Worked out after coming home late from hanging with my co-workers celebrating the end of another busy tax deadline!

What would I have done differently? I only had 2 wings and diet coke with my co-workers which was pretty good considering what was offered! BUT then I came home to eat a sensible dinner WHICH I ate but I also ate a slice of pepp pizza that my husband picked up!!! That took me over my calories!:grumble:

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories!
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Yes

Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of?
    Worked out last night even though I was really tired.

What would I have done differently?
    Nothing. I did great and had a great day yesterday.

What is today's personal goals?
    Going to eat Mexican tonight at a place I really love so my goal is to pick healthier foods to eat while I am there.