New, but not really new!

Options
Eerinelizz
Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
Hi! My name is Erin, and I am a wife and mom of three kiddos, ages 11, 9, and 5. I'm new to the MFP community, but I started using the iPhone app to help me lose weight about a year and a half ago. Last spring, I began running and doing yoga along with tracking my food intake, and I was able to lose 15 pounds (I reached 130, and I am 5'4"). Unfortunately, when we moved:smile: last summer, I left behind friends and a job I loved, and I used that as an excuse to stop all of my healthy habits that I thought I had established! I regained all the weight I lost, and then some, reaching almost 150. I didn't even weigh that much when I was 9 months pregnant! I will be the matron of honor in my sister's wedding at the end of September, and my family is going to Disney World in early October, so I'm very motivated again! I'm down to about 143 now, using MFP religiously, and either walking, using my elliptical, or doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred every day. I look forward to reaching, and this time maintaining, my health and fitness goals once and for all!

Replies

• sockablooie
    Options
    I'm not new either but new to adding friends - feel free to add me! I'm also a wife and mom of two young children, and have lost 37 of the 60 pounds I need to lose with the help of this fabulous site. Best wishes!
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    friend request coming your way :)
  • cynthia_marie427
    Options
    hello- i am new to this site and would love to chat with people who are in the same boat i work two jobs and have two girls 2 and 1 would like to weigh 125-130 and any tips are greatly appreciated
  • befit7
    befit7 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello!! I'm not that new to MFP either...I started last April but did not religiously follow through. I just started all over again about 2 weeks ago and this time, I'm really staying..:) I am also a mom of 3 and seems like we are both doing just about the same thing in regards of fitness--walking and 30 Day Shred. Please feel free to add me or best yet request is on the way...:)