Body Revolution Results

Options
moran1917
moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
Hey Everyone. I finished Body Revolution, the 90 Day workout program from Jillian Michaels this weekend. Over the 90 days I lost 12 lbs and 10.5 inches. I am okay with those results, but want better from my next program. I was okay with a pound a week, but I thought I would lose more inches. I can see some difference in the pictures, I hope you will too.

Untitled.png

sideview.png

backview.png

Replies

• mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    wow you done good...I think there is quite the difference in the stomach area...You should be proud of your hard work :)
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    There is quite a difference, and a pound a week is fantastic. :)
  • NesianStyle
    Options
    You can easily see the difference.....well done!!
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    The differences in your pictures are super obvious. We always think we look worse than we do. As long as you're working it and your measurements are changing at all . You're doing well. looking great!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Yep, definitely see a difference in the belly (particularly on the sides) and the "love handles" shrunk quite a bit. Go you!
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I think there's a big difference! Congrats! Remember... slow and steady wins the race. You're doing great!
  • ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Great result there!! You look wonderful!!:flowerforyou:
  • melly049
    melly049 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can see a great result for your stomach!! Well done :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!