A big thank u from a grateful heart and body

Options
I want to say thank you to all those who have post things in answer to starvation mode etc.. I am currently trying to get out of starvation mode.. apart from it being difficult to eat more it is difficult to contemplate that i can eat ALL THOSE calories and not gain weight! or even lose it! its just a fear because i have been eating under in my calories for so long.. but i realize now that it is really not healthy.. its just difficult to eat all those calories.. any motivation is greatly appreciated!!! but i want to say thank you so much and i am so grateful of all the knowledge and support we have on this site!!!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• FUZZBUZZ4
    Options
    I want to say thank you to all those who have post things in answer to starvation mode etc.. I am currently trying to get out of starvation mode.. apart from it being difficult to eat more it is difficult to contemplate that i can eat ALL THOSE calories and not gain weight! or even lose it! its just a fear because i have been eating under in my calories for so long.. but i realize now that it is really not healthy.. its just difficult to eat all those calories.. any motivation is greatly appreciated!!! but i want to say thank you so much and i am so grateful of all the knowledge and support we have on this site!!!
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    Options
    any comments, motivation.. anythin is greatly appreciated.. just feelin realy lonely at the moment...
    :cry:
  • rpowersrph
    Options
    a motto I have is more is better
    :smile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    We all get to feeling that way. You are not alone. Some days even when I am around a ton of kids and other people I still feel alone.

I like daily messages because it reminds me I am not alone. It might sound selfish because I am not always the best at sending messages but I always appreciate the ones I get.

You are doing great.:flowerforyou:
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    It's hard for me too.... I get to the end of the day and I always want to save a bunch of calories, but it just doesn't work that way! If you watched Big Loser you saw that the black team didn't start losing weight until they started eating. We just have to eat the right things! You can DO IT!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Its so great that you realize the importance of eating all your cals and not starving your body. :wink:

This is a little off the subject, but did anyone see the Dr. Phil show today? The girl literally looked like a skeleton. I need to watch how I talk about my wanting to loose weight in front of my 9 year old daughter. She has always been a little bigger than her class mates and she knows it. Heidi
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    Options
    thanks so much for the replies guys! its really great to know i can count on you guys for support.. this has been a really hard few days for me.. i am trying to make my body realize that it is okay for it to tell me its hungry! and i am trying to make my mind realize that its okay to eat! lol.. i just have to try to stop cutting calories at every chance i get.. i reached 980 calories yesterday and freaked out! tht has to stop!

Thnx again for listenin evry one ur posts really do help me!!! (more than you know)