Anyone start out @ 300lbs. or more?

Options

Replies

• jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    My highest weight was 313. The scale said 224 this morning.
  • jheilala63
    jheilala63 Posts: 94
    Options
    I'm roughly 5'8 and I started at 302 lbs. At my heaviest, I'm pretty sure I weighed about 320.
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Started at 354lbs in June. My weight this week has fluctuated from 310-319.
    so between 36-45 pounds lost since June.
    I always get around pretty well for my size. So the weight tends to come off easy at first.
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Highest weight was 335. I'm now hovering around 306.
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Right here. 57lbs down and counting. Still have a ways to go though.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    315 and now 4 months later 285. Hoping to hit 250 around October. You are welcome to add me and see how I am doing it
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I should also put out there. That Im always looking to add people especially those in similar situations so if any of you are looking for friends with the same weight-loss goals. Feel free to add me
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    started at 314
  • Brent_J
    Brent_J Posts: 54
    Options
    I started this week at 310. I'm already down 8 pounds. Lots more to go.

Anyone who wants to add me as a friend is welcome to. I'm always up for more support.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    started at 302 (well joined MFP at 292) recently got under the 250s probably for the first time since maybe high school
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Started @ 335. Down to 211 currently.
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Yep! I started out 323 in July 2011. I am now 217 and plugging along. I love it! I love my community of friends. I have made some amazing new friendships here, and have a ball! A year seemed like a long time when i started, and now, I look forward to another year! Even if I hit my goal, I am not going anywhere. These folks are my FB!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Laura. I started at 330 and set out to lose half my body weight. I'm going to lose 165 lbs... 14 down and 151 to go! I did the math... If I can lose 3 lbs a week from now until 8/24/13 I will be my goal weight (165) on my wedding day! I hope to be at goal or as close as possible to it that I can get.

I also joined the 100+ group but I'm new on here so I don't have a lot of friends yet. Feel free to add me! I get on fitness pal every day. Good luck to you!
  • breakthecycle
    breakthecycle Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I started out at 313 and I'm down to 170 it's been a LONG TOUGH road but finally realizing I'm so WORTH it!! You can do it!!!! Anyone that needs support feel free to add me. I try my best to give support but be warned I am not perfect I'm trying hard to make this a lifestyle but have times where I fall off the wagon. GREAT job to EVERYONE TRYING their personal best!!!!:heart:
  • scott1646
    scott1646 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I started out at 339lbs June 20th of this year. I'm now 310lbs and still pushing myself to hit my goal of 190lbs.
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    :drinker:
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I started at 336 and am down to 241 :)
  • melanielee86
    melanielee86 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me! It's so inspiring to read others stories, thank you for making this topic! If anyone would like to add me, please feel free. I love making new friends. ♥
  • finchase
    finchase Posts: 174
    Options
    I started out at 355 in February 2011. My BP was out of control, and my knees and hips were so painful that I couldn't even sit in my desk chair for more than a few minutes at a time without having to get up. The hardest part was starting out at all. I finally did and slowly built momentum.

You can do it but you have to be really focused.
  • Ouckat2
    Ouckat2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I cant wait to lose that much!!! and more!!!!! Be proud!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!