Whats your secret weapon?

Options
I wondering if anyone has a secret weapon that helps them lose weight. Nutrition wise.. I would have to say that mine are Franks Red Hot..... I put that *kitten* on everything, and Tony's creole seasoning. No calories and only a small amount of sodium. These two products make certain foods bearable and good food even better.

Id like to hear if anyone else has a super food they go to.

Replies

• McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% Plain Greek Yogurt. Low cal and an EXCELLENT source of protein. I use it in my protein smoothies, substitute it for sour cream, eat it as a snack with a little honey and fresh fruit, etc etc.
  • Lsufan22
    Lsufan22 Posts: 33
    Options
    BUMP!!!
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Do what I did, spend a week researching on google about nutrition and ways to speed up metabolism, after you have the knowlege, it will come so easily to you, I promise =]
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    exercise. It's amazing.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Do what I did, spend a week researching on google about nutrition and ways to speed up metabolism, after you have the knowlege, it will come so easily to you, I promise =]

speed up metabolism........LOL
  • MorbidNTT
    MorbidNTT Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, Tomatos...
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    determination
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Nutella. I visit it in the grocery store and then go home and look at old pictures. I used to have a rear end you could show home movies on, and a lot of that girth came from Nutella.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    94% fat free smart pop popcorn. Low cals and fill the guts when you feel to hungry. Gets you through.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

Uh... I eat less than I burn. That's it.
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    Vegetables
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Duct tape... Affixed firmly over my mouth.

*snicker*

Im working on keepin in my calorie goal, and still enjoying what I eat. :-). Oh and exercising like an idiot when I do get out to do it.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    A-1 steak sauce. Great for green veggies like broccoli, artichokes and also cauliflower. you don't need a lot.

I also use lemon on fresh veggies like carrots, chic peas and celery.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

Uh... I eat less than I burn. That's it.

ROTFL!! <3 this ^^^
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Shakeology! I started drinking Shakeology for breakfast each morning. My favorite is the chocolate. I chose it because it contains more than 70 all-natural ingredients and 23 essential nutrients and vitamins your body needs on a daily basis. I didn't want to put any artificial stuff in my body. I've never had more energy than I do now. I've also lost almost 30 pounds since starting it.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Exercise and will power. True story.
  • HashtagTraci
    Options
    - baked kale chips (no oil), it's perfect when you feel like crunching on something.. good alternative to potato chips.
    - Popsicle sugar free tropical pops.. 15 cal each.
    - Kikkoman teriyaki glaze on veggies (portabella mushroom caps, yum), potatoes & rice.
    - Green Giant Steamers broccoli & cheese.. 135 cal for the whole package.