Replies

• Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    ARF!
  • Macley
    Macley Posts: 45
    Options
    Blehhh me to its Sunday :( Ughhh! Need excitement to!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    You could take a "personal moment"

david-beckham-emporio-armani-underwear08-thumb1.jpg
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Boredom is the result of avoiding the things that must be done. Got any errands or chores that need doing? If not, go for a walk. Get some fresh air. The night is young.

It's not young. Its 8pm. I did all my errands, and work outs.. therefore.. nothing is left. THANKS though!!! :D
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Bored? Theres always face rating or tattoo threads to look at.

exactly... lmao. How many times can people rate the same faces?

Exactly, but somehow its on part 27 or some *kitten*, which means over 10,000 total ratings...all which I might add are between 8-10

lies....I've given at least 2 6's.....but people go ape**** when it's < an 8.

I once gave a girl a 4 and she sent me a PM saying I didnt have to be mean. The thing is, NICE would have been a 3. And thats the thanks I get?
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    ARF!

Between your photo and " arf" i literally just laughed out loud... ridic! Lolll
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Bored? Theres always face rating or tattoo threads to look at.

exactly... lmao. How many times can people rate the same faces?

Exactly, but somehow its on part 27 or some *kitten*, which means over 10,000 total ratings...all which I might add are between 8-10

lies....I've given at least 2 6's.....but people go ape**** when it's < an 8.

I once gave a girl a 4 and she sent me a PM saying I didnt have to be mean. The thing is, NICE would have been a 3. And thats the thanks I get?

HAHAHA oh man...
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    You could take a "personal moment"

david-beckham-emporio-armani-underwear08-thumb1.jpg

I will, just not with THAT photo..I must be the ONLY female who does NOT find this guy hot!
  • manderson27
    Options
    Kindergarten project. Your doing it wrong.

clown_cactus1.jpg
  • Bumdrahp
    Options

clown_cactus1.jpg

HAHAHAHA! That's great!
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Ok a couple of things first! 1> That is one fat *kitten* tomatto, 2. My guess is that you already look good naked!!! How long have you been running? If you just started not long ago, start by walking until you are loosened up then jog until you are tired, then walk again and repeat the process. It won't be long and you will notice that you are running more and walking very little, if at all.

I didn't read your entire profile but I presume being on here you are watching your calories. Another BIG thing is get a lot of protein, 50 or 60 grams a day because protein helps burn fat, of which you don't appear to have much of!!

However losing 8 lbs in a month is pretty good. Again I don't know how much you have to lose, but 8 lbs a month would get you down in no time. Try the protein!!

If you would, add me to your friend list and let me know how you are doing!!

Basil
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Ok a couple of things first! 1> That is one fat *kitten* tomatto, 2. My guess is that you already look good naked!!! How long have you been running? If you just started not long ago, start by walking until you are loosened up then jog until you are tired, then walk again and repeat the process. It won't be long and you will notice that you are running more and walking very little, if at all.

I didn't read your entire profile but I presume being on here you are watching your calories. Another BIG thing is get a lot of protein, 50 or 60 grams a day because protein helps burn fat, of which you don't appear to have much of!!

However losing 8 lbs in a month is pretty good. Again I don't know how much you have to lose, but 8 lbs a month would get you down in no time. Try the protein!!

If you would, add me to your friend list and let me know how you are doing!!

Basil

Well, I'm 215 lbs.. so I got a ways to go.. plenty of that good ole jiggly stuff! I'm working on it. I'm at 28 lbs lost now.. it's taking forever... but im getting there! Thanks for the advice :)
  • manderson27
    Options
    Any better?

05-tyrese-gibson-103007.jpg
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options

clown_cactus1.jpg

Lord help me, I need to send one of those to my mother-in-law. Bless her heart, she would be torn between laughing her *kitten* off and pretending to be aghast.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Any better?

05-tyrese-gibson-103007.jpg

hahahaha Getting closer.. got any non-guido italians? NO blow outs please! Rugged 5 oclock shadow will do it!
  • Bumdrahp
    Options

clown_cactus1.jpg

Lord help me, I need to send one of those to my mother-in-law. Bless her heart, she would be torn between laughing her *kitten* off and pretending to be aghast.

bahaha
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Awsome.jpg

Oh God!! thank you! i needed this! first laugh of the day
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Awsome.jpg

Oh God!! thank you! i needed this! first laugh of the day

isn't he sexy?
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Awsome.jpg
    That looks like a larger Russel Brand, and you can't say it doesnt!