What is your favorite way to burn?

Options
2»

Replies

• graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Cycling burns me 500 an hour. Interval training on stationary bike and elliptical both burn me close to 600 per hour. Rowing machine can use 600 an hour too if hard at it.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Um...sex. But if you mean traditional exercise, I'm getting into running.

Good luck on you journey, OP!
  • ozmartialartsgirl
    Options
    Martial arts! I do Muay Thai and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), and both are fantastic for fat loss, toning and all over body strengthening. I also do strength and conditioning classes which are circuit based and incorporate weights and cardio in one hit..fun things like flipping a tyre, hitting a tyre with a sledgehammer, pylo jumps, rope slams, kettlebells, medicine balls and those sorts of things. Hardwork but heaps of fun.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Favorite? Sex.

Most often? Running, cycling, plyometrics and kenpo (p90x).
  • hoopingchild
    Options
    I own an elliptical and have to say it really gets you sweating and breathing hard. Although I ignored it for a while, I am back at it and find it much more convenient than going to the gym which is a 40 minute round trip just to get there. I also have a hoop, adult sized and that is a really fun way to work up a sweat. I am not that good at it yet but plan to get better and it is a real challenge.
  • txbutterfly69
    txbutterfly69 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Zumba!
  • 2_young_2B_old
    2_young_2B_old Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    In hell! MWAHAHAHA
  • crush86
    crush86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hula hooping!!!!!!